A 30% deposit is needed to secure a date. Deposit is refundable up to two months prior to the event.
Full payment must be received on week prior to function.
BBQ AND HOG
- For BBQ and hog roasts an area of minimum 3m by3m must be provided with a level surface no further than 100yds from parking or unloading place.
- Access to a water supply and one 240v mains supply is required.
- Staff will be onsite no longer than four hours unless otherwise previously agreed.
- Plates and cutlery are included in the cost of each meal. Glassware and linen are available for hire should they be needed.
- In the case of marquee sit down dinners a catering annex must be provided with no less than three separate dedicated 13amp supplies, and lighting.
- When a catering annex cannot be provided a charge of £800 applies for installation of catering tent and generator.
- Gulliver’s is only responsible for the removal of food waste only or empty bottles of alcohol when it has been provided by Gulliver’s.
- Unless otherwise agreed, it is the client’s responsibility to return any tableware to Gulliver’s that is still in use after 8pm.
- Breakages are chargeable, a full list of replacement costs is available on request.
- Unless otherwise agreed waiting staff are available to serve and clear tables only.
- Gulliver’s reserves the right to control the consumption of ALL alcohol during the event.
- Where Gulliver’s is suppling a pay bar but not the table wine, all full bottles of wine must be removed before the bar will open. Should any other alcohol be seen to be consumed other than that on sale by Gulliver’s the bar will close [ excludes drinks being consumed at time of bar opening and part drunk bottles].
- Abusive behaviour will result in the bar being closed.